Do you have a proven track record in sales and business development? Do you have a passion of photography and travel? If so, this is a highly exciting opportunity with a new, vibrant company establishing itself in the UK.
You will be working on your own initiative; building, maintaining and managing a database of existing and new contacts within the hospitality and leisure industry across the UK.
You will have a proven track record in generating business from scratch and attending face-to-face meetings in order to build lasting relationships. You will have the drive and initiative to help grow a client base and have the confidence to handle every aspect of the sales process, from finding and making initial contact with a prospective new client to establish lasting relationships.
• Proven ability to develop and implement marketing, business development and sales strategies and ability to demonstrate knowledge of the sales processes
• High level of self motivation and the ability to work to targets without supervision
• Strong client relationship management and commercial negotiation skills
• Extremely well presented, organised and motivated
• A confident, persuasive and sensitive communicator, able to negotiate with clients at a senior level
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Flexibility to travel throughout the UK and Overseas to meet clients and attend other relevant events both inside and outside normal office hours
Due to the nature of the product you will be selling an interest or passion in photography and/or web marketing would be beneficial
The role will offer a competitive salary along with uncapped bonus potential and the opportunity to travel in and outside the UK.