Where: Forward Labs
Contact: Evgeny Shadchnev
We're looking for an experienced developer to join our team to devise and build new products.
As a team, we come up with new ideas, quickly prototype and test them, and turn them into standalone businesses.
We are looking for a combination of technical skills and entrepreneurial flair. You should be able to learn new technologies and prototype quickly while being familiar and comfortable with customer development and product design
- be expected to learn how to use any tool that may be right for the job: from Obj-C to Ember.js
- as a minimum, have a good grasp of Ruby, JS, jQuery and Ruby on Rails
- be fluent (but not a world-class expert) in HTML5 and CSS3
- enjoy trying new ideas and experimenting with new technologies
- be familiar with EC2 and Heroku architectures
We'd expect you:
- to show initiative and make independent decisions
- to take responsibility for long-term development roadmap
- to hire other developers when the team needs to grow
- If you have tried to build a startup in the past, whether successfully or not, that would be a big advantage.
To apply, send us links to what you feel represents you best: cv, LinkedIn/Github/HackerNews/Twitter profiles, portfolio, blog etc. Our application process is fast.