Yoyo is hiring an experienced Software Developer to join our small, but well-funded team based in London, that includes team members from Visa, PayPal, Barclaycard, Zopa, OB10 (now Tungsten) and others.
You will be responsible for developing iOS applications that interface with the Yoyo platform and are used by shops, consumers and other stakeholders, as well as third-party services where required.
You’ll be working closely alongside our product and business teams to create game-changing use cases for consumer engagement in a retail environment. You will be a part of a growing company and will be rewarded with a competitive salary and share options.
- you have experience building scalable iOS apps from scratch
- you are familiar with and have worked with the latest iOS SDKs
- you have 3-5 years experience building and delivering projects from start to finish
- you have experience using agile methodologies and distributed version control systems
- you like being involved in a fast-paced and agile startup environment
- you have worked with and built interfaces with other systems in the past
- you have a passion for building mobile products that will be used by millions of people
- you demand that code be well-tested and believe testing is an integral part of development
- being apart of an early-stage venture-backed startup
- competitive salary and share options
- flexible working arrangements
- relaxed company and holiday policies
- choose your own development kit
To apply, please visit http://yoyo.workable.com