Yoyo is hiring an experienced Software Developer to join our small, but well-funded team based in London, that includes team members from Visa, PayPal, Barclaycard, Zopa, OB10 (now Tungsten) and others.
You will be responsible for delivering major components of the next version of the web and mobile Yoyo platform that may include: payment processing, loyalty and rewards, data analytics, campaign management, as well as ensuring the back-end platform supports these tools and others.
You’ll be working closely alongside our product and business teams to create game-changing use cases for consumer engagement in a retail environment. You will be a part of the company’s senior team and and be rewarded with a competitive salary and share options.
- you have 3-5 years senior experience building and delivering projects from start to finish
- you like being involved in a fast-paced and agile startup environment
- you have experience using agile methodologies and distributed version control systems
- you have worked with and built interfaces with other systems in the past
- you have an awareness of the full web stack and have built & scaled web services
- you are comfortable with front-end development and system administration
- you have a passion for building mobile products that will be used by millions of people
- you demand that code be well-tested and believe testing is an integral part of development
- you have experience building native iOS and Android apps from scratch
- you have worked in a startup environment
- being apart of an early-stage venture-backed startup
- competitive salary and share options
- flexible working arrangements
- relaxed company and holiday policies
- choose your own development kit
To apply, please visit http://yoyo.workable.com