£50 per week
Sebazzo is offering a 3 month interaction design internship.
About the company:
Sebazzo is a young interaction design studio based in Shoreditch, London. The team is lead by Sebastian Hefel (Austria) and Michael Azzopardi (Malta). Clients include Ibis, Accor, Carlsberg and Air Malta.
Sebazzo are growing the studio and looking for a motivated, energetic recent graduate to join the team. The applicant must have the ability to work across a range of digital products as well as to contribute to the overall running of the studio.
The successful applicant will be directly involved in the process and will learn a wide variety of design and business skills. The candidate must be reliable and have a personable manner.
You will assisting Sebazzo in tackling project briefs, managing timelines / deliverables, researching, working with the dev team and testing prototypes.
Main responsibilities you would be involved in:
• Artworking designs from an established style
• Assisting in website configuration
• Assisting in research, moodboards and conceptualising new projects
• Assisting in sketching and wireframing ideas with the team and clients
• Testing digital products
• Basic studio management / admin tasks
• Adobe Suite, namely photoshop / illustrator
• Basic knowledge of Axure or OmniGraffle for prototyping
• Basic HTML/CSS and wordpress knowledge
• Keeping files organised and properly labelled
• Microsoft office skills
• Fluent in English
• Ability to communicate ideas effectively
• Good knowledge of digital trends and products
Education: Graduate with BA or BSc
Preferred area of study: Interaction / Graphic design
Post available: From June/July 2014
Length: 3 Months
Job: Interaction design, admin
Hours: 09:00 - 18:00
Salary: Travel expenses covered
Contact: Send CV and portfolio to email@example.com