Bungaloow is a privately funded tech startup in the lettings industry. We made it our mission to transform an old and overpriced industry by offering simple solutions to landlords and tenants.
We are looking for a talented full-stack developer intern to join our agile team. It is a paid summer internship for up to 3 months. If we are all happy, then the right candidate will be offered a full time job. We all work remotely, but we meet up once every morning for standup, so you have to be within close commute to London. (We can make an exception for the right candidate).
- Keep it simple.
- Code is Art.
- Great artists ship.
- Don’t let your team down.
- It’s not about the book; it’s about the story.
- Work should be liberating.
- Open source is the second best thing after the Internet.
- You will develop your coding and interpersonal skills.
- Become part of a small, driven and insanely smart team.
- You will have a lot of responsibility from day one.
- You won’t be just developing and will be involved in all areas of the business.
- If you are good, we can offer you a job at a competitive salary.
- Dinner and drinks on Wednesdays.
- Should be really good in one or several programming languages (ideally Python, Ruby, Node.js or Java/Groovy).
- Know your way around a NOSQL database (ideally MongoDB, CouchDB, MemcacheDB or Redis).
- Proficient with HTML and CSS.
- Experienced with GitHub.
- A portfolio of various apps and projects.
- Rock star Node.js developer and you have developed several apps with Express/Restify and Mongo.
- Familiar with SOLID principles and software design patterns.
If this sounds like you then please apply with a CV, a little bit about yourself and ideally a GitHub account.