Contact: Kay Verdon
Prize winner of Lion’s Den (Kings College) and endorsed by TSB, iConcipio is a London based start-up company founded by Dr Patapia Tzotzoli which offers an online support system using animated videos to help students to tackle common psychological and study skill issues, such as stress, feeling low, time management, motivation etc.
You'll enjoy the satisfaction of seeing your work make a difference as we enter the final stages of designing the system ready for launch in Spring 2014. Your role will be to develop partnerships with our key clients, university student unions and liaise with our clinical and pr&marketing associates. In addition you will assist with the ongoing performance monitoring and measurement of our online engagement campaigns across our web sites, email communications and online social media efforts.
Hours and conditions:
Schedule is flexible, but must commit to at least 10 hours a week and working remotely.
* Enthusiastic and passionate about working on a project that can bring about change to students’ wellbeing
* Self-motivated, hard working and reliable
* Interest in how online social media works and how media communications strategies engage audiences
* Excellent writing, research and interpersonal communication skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, internet and e-mail
* Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
* Attention to detail and accountability