c. £40-50k, + options
Who We Are
Here at Blaze we create the ultimate products for urban cyclists. To start, we reimagined the bike light. Learn more on blaze.cc/jobs
Who We Are Looking For
• A rockstar Ops person.
• Nail our launch. Run the company and deliver the brand on a daily basis as CEO becomes more outward facing towards launch.
• Experience in top consultancy/operations. Ideally then gone on to run a large part of a small business.
• Someone so organised, it can’t help but rub off on the rest of us. Whose best friend is the Devil in the detail and second is a spreadsheet.
• Numerically minded with great modelling skills, always goes back to the numbers and can build complex financial forecasts.
• A thought partner to the CEO, but also gets things done.
• Although you may know nothing about Patent law, you’re the kind of person eager to undertake an afternoon’s research & become an expert.
• A 50 page legal contract from a supplier is an ideal nighttime reading.
• Happy learning new software.
• Great with people, as you’ll be managing many relationships internally and externally.
• Set up our accounting and management information systems.
• Manage our supply chain, between our partners in Asia, retailers, and fulfilment 3rd parties.
• Develop a strategy and execution plan for next 12-24 months, hold the whole team to it in our critical 1st year.
• Own our financial model, liaise with accountants and oversee bookkeeping.
• Define our KPI’s, track and communicate them across the team.
• Liaise with lawyers to manage our IP portfolio; having understood our current IP.
• Manage our base and office.
• Help build the team.
• Love your bike! Sorry, it’s a big part of why we all love Blaze.
• Not always the idea generator but unbeatable on execution.
• Diligent, very hard to find a typo in your emails!
• Not a rule breaker, but can solve problems creatively.
• Long hours come 2nd to solving a problem.