Contact: Jules Ratcliffe
£competitive salary + equity
We are an exciting, innovative, mobile video-clip community.
We're seeking a tech hero who loves creating breakthrough software, with strong experience of both back-end (development and support) and front-end (with a mobile focus).
Building upon the MVP that is currently in testing, you will drive the forward tech strategy and development. You will also subsequently build and manage the in-house tech team.
What We Offer
• Opportunity to build something unique in mobile social video
• Join as a first hire
• Work in a world-class team
• Opportunity to build your own tech team
• Salary, equity
Desired Skills & Experience
• A university degree in Computer Science and/or proven expertise.
• A portfolio of awesome products you’ve built or led (pref with 1+ apps in the app store)
• Experience in architecting and building complex back-ends and best-in-class front-ends.
• Drive for elegant, maintainable, scalable, available and reusable code.
• Ambition to create a breakthrough product in a startup environment.
• Work fast independently. A natural at recruiting and leading a tech team.
• Positive energy, collaborating in a diverse team that includes design and business talent.
• Great communicator. Proactive in highlighting and solving problems with the team.
What You Need:
• Software development experience (scrum/agile/lean methodologies)
• Experience with Python and Django (and REST API, TDD, Virtualenv, Ubuntu, PostgreSQL;
• A good understanding of server performance and security.
• iOS – Xcode, Objective-C, OAuth 2.0
• (Optional) Android – Java and Android 2.2+ SDK
To apply, please submit CV and a cover letter explaining your fit to the role.
*FOR A SUCCESSFUL INTRODUCTION TO SOMEONE WE HIRE, WE PAY £250*