Leto is a London-based technology innovation company that helps clients around the world to build startups and reengineer existing businesses. Not only we create web and mobile applications for our customers, but we also develop our bespoke in-house technologies.
You're a creative graphic designer, who's had an extensive experience with visual design, as well as user interface design. We're looking for someone, who has got a passion for creative, outstanding design, and has a knowledge of mobile and web applications UI.
You should have a knowledge of colour perception, typography, icon and logo design; and have an understanding of layout and usability. Ideally, you would have an experience of design tools, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; as well as knowledge of HTML and CSS.
We encourage a holistic perspective here at Leto; so you'd need to have a vision of how it all comes together. We know first impressions play a huge role; and therefore we've got a real desire to make prospective users inspired, tempted, and curious to interact with the products we create for your clients. This is where you'd come in to play.
*In return you get*
* Competitive salary
* Rewards and recognition
* Collaboration with other experienced, fun, and like-minded people at Leto
* Chance to work closely with various startups around the world
* Opportunity to attend multiple events (networking, seminars, conferences, etc.) in the UK and abroad
* The latest technologies and devices to assist in your work
* Free beer on Friday (in fact, it depends what day of the week it feels like), and much much more!
Remember to attach your portfolio (or link to your works) with your CV, so that we learn a bit more about who you are and what are your projects are*.
** If you're a recruiter, please don't contact us. We only believe in transparent, fair, and face to face approach.