Where: Rockflower Ltd
Contact: Anna Peña Martínez
***** Thank you, the position is now covered*****
A 21st Century Retail Concept
Rockflower Ltd is a customer and design oriented retail start-up about to launch an innovative retail/vending concept offering fresh flower bouquets 24/7 in high pedestrian footfall areas such as train stations and airports. We design kiosks and flower bouquets.
Are You A Lateral Thinker?
We offer the right candidate an opportunity to gain experience in an exciting, forward thinking, multi-disciplinarian environment where innovative ideas and a can-do attitude are encouraged and rewarded.
As PROJECT ASSISTANT you will be involved in:
- coordinating with external suppliers, contractors, business partners
- understanding the purpose and function of the Rockflower vending kiosk, its associated software and contributing to ideas for its improvement and upgrade
- facilitating the resolution of mechanical and software issues
- understanding operations and logistical processes, contributing to improvements
- coordinating with customer service staff in understanding retail intelligence to devise and facilitate the reordering procedure
- taking responsibility for certain office administration requirements
Ideally you will possess the following attributes:
- an abundance of optimism
- exceptional organisational skills and tenacity to meet deadlines
- the ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities simultaneously
- persistent problem solving ability
- proactive and articulate written and verbal communication skills
- exceptional IT and social networking skills
- ability to work autonomously and often on your own
- background in science, engineering, technology, commerce helpful but not necessary
- french speaking an advantage
- an appreciation of innovative design for the future
Full time job, short term contract (3 months) with possibility of extension
Suitable for a graduate.
Located in NW, London