Where: Funryde Ltd.
Contact: Bassem Barake
London-based Guys, if you are looking to get some real life experience working on a software product that will reach millions of users, you are welcome to apply for internship with us. This can turn into a freelance contract or employment.
Funryde is part of London Business School's Incubator 2013/14 program and is a recipient of the Deloitte Institute for Innovation and Entrepreunership Founder’s award for the year.
• Design and develop application for mobile and/or tablet devices
• Create designs for complex features and communicate them eﬀectively with both technical and non-technical people
• Write well documented, highly maintainable code, and make enhancements to existing feature sets
• Graduate or fnal year student in computer Science (or related feld), with strong academic background
• Excellent analytical problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
• Development experience in SQL, and object oriented programming (Java or C++)
• Good knowledge of client-server architecture and cloud computing
• Ability to work eﬀectively with agile development environment and ability to deliver on tight schedule
• Development experience in iOS development or Android is an asset