Contact: Kristine Petersone
Yieldify is looking for a bright, enthusiastic self-starter (with a good sense of humour!) to join our vibrant team. The successful candidate will be working closely and mentored by the CEO who has 9 years of online/startup experience. You will be based in the heart of UK’s startup community and will have responsibilities immediately. (we have lots of work to give :)). We are also accepting Graduates for this role.
Key activities involve:
• Taking care of the incoming client enquiries and tailoring the product to their requirements.
• Tailoring the campaigns for the new clients while working closely with our creative designers and coders.
• Supervising the work of the creative team and making sure the campaign launch runs smoothly.
• Setting up and managing the client campaigns using the Yieldify software.
• Knowing the ‘deep-end’ & technical details of the product and its features.
• Working with some of the largest UK and world brands.
• Organizing and prioritizing – be the wizard of multitasking.
• Fast learner – you will be taught lots of different things in a short space of time. So you are a good listener and good at taking notes. And keeping notes. And asking the right questions. :)
• Driven – you want to learn and grow. Have the ability to take constructive feedback and apply it positively in a self-motivated way.
• An eye for the detail – essential for supervising your team and completing your tasks.
• Technical – you need to have decent Photoshop and basic HTML skills. Any other technical skills would be a big plus.
• Tech savvy – it’s much appreciated if you have an interest in the tech and online scene.
What you’ll get
• Work directly with 2 cool & experienced serial entrepreneurs (9 years’ experience each). This will be invaluable for your career.
• Training and lots of knowledge dump :)
• A competitive salary – £17k – £24k (depending on experience) + generous bonuses
• Equity in the business.