www.flat-club.com is looking for an energetic and self driven individual to lead the UK partnerships development and brand awareness with Universities and strategic partners.
Flat-Club is the world’s largest network of alumni & students of top universities for short term renting.
Flat-Club is growing very fast with more than 3,000 properties in 20 cities worldwide, strong interest from investors, and is the winner of the 2012 TechCrunch Pitching Challenge. Flat-Club was featured in the Financial Times, Forbes, TheNextWeb, Tnooz, and others.
Flat-Club is a proud member of the prestigious London Business School Incubator Program and a member of TechHub @ Google Campus.
Fulfilling an exciting role within a dynamic, pioneering and fun place to work, you will focus on creating strategic partnerships with leading academic institutions in the UK and Continental Europe, as well as recruit, train, and manage a network of Campus Brand Ambassadors. You should be a proactive business development / B2B professional with very strong personal relations skills, excellent organizational skills and the ability to plan, execute, measure and refine projects to win new clients and improve relations with existing clients.
• Experience in building partnerships/business development in online company/tech company/media company or with universities
• Background working in Education Administration and existing contacts is a plus
• Ability to generate leads and develop relationships with business partners
• Excellent written communication skills, with experience in proposal creation.
• Leadership skills and excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to network and nurture leads
• Exceptionally self-motivated with strong motivation to exceed targets
• Entrepreneurial mind and keen attention to details
Please apply with CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com