Where: Stick Sports
Contact: Paul Collins
Stick Sports are seeking a Project Manager to join our London office (Shoreditch) to work on our mobile and online projects, to manage projects throughout their lifecycle, from initiation through design and development to release and subsequent updates.
Stick Sports Ltd is a fast growing indie studio specialising in casual sports games for web and mobile. We’ve already enjoyed top 10 successes with Stick Tennis and Stick Cricket by combining simple, fast gameplay with fun and quirky graphics. We were shortlisted at the TIGA awards for Visual and Game Design, and our games have enjoyed over a billion game plays from over 100 million users worldwide. We are now looking to expand our portfolio of games with new sports and new game models in social, mobile and web.
You will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the development process with both internal and external teams
- Managing product backlog
- Quality assurance of games and managing beta programmes
- Provisioning and submission of titles across multiple platforms and stores
You will need:
- 1-2 years relevant experience preferably in Project Management or QA
- Understanding of Agile development process
- To be brilliantly organised with excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer literacy and some technical skills would be an advantage
Salary is negotiable