Where: Stephen Rapoport
Contact: Stephen Rapoport
Serial entrepreneur with track record of success WLTM a like-minded person for MVP fun and maybe more.
What sets us apart?
- We’re credible: I sold my last tech startup to a Silicon Valley all-star, as covered by TechCrunch (US), TNW, FT and others
- We’re fair: You will be paid to develop an MVP, with the option to join as CTO when we both think it’s right
- We need you: Whilst a full brief/wireframe exist, I’d love you to tear it to shreds and tell me why it sucks.
- Ambitious, commercially astute, keen to keep learning. I’m looking for a co-founder, not a programmer
- Passionate developer. Ideally coding in RoR or Python
- Competent UX designer
- Objective-C would be a bonus.
- Worked in tech startups for the past 8 years, and have a strong network in the London/SF scenes. I have founded, funded and sold 2 companies, and believe that this will be the big one
- Strong in customer development, go-to-market and growth strategies
- Expansive investor network, have been offered institutional seed investment for this project.
- Currently in stealth, though a full brief will be given at first meeting
- Subscription-commerce business with a difference
- Seeking to intelligently disrupt one of the world’s largest and oldest global industries.