Expenses and Benefits
We are looking for a budding developer to join our internship program. With a technical background and a passion for open source the ideal candidate for the program can learn quickly, solve problems in an agile environment, work on open source projects and use open source tools.
In return you can expect opportunities to attend Drupal and other tech events, use our extensive library of educational resources and the experience of working on interesting projects with a legendary team of web developers.
To apply for this role you will need to have:
• 1 year of web development or system administration
• Experience with Drupal and e-commerce
• Familiarity with a version control system
• Familiarity with e-commerce development
• Attention to detail is a must
• Linux / LAMP based systems
Nice to have:
• Previous contributions to an open source project
• Experience working with APIs such as Flickr, Google Maps, Facebook, etc.
About the role
Based in the heart of Old Street (London), BrightLemon is a leading digital agency that specialises in developing useful digital communities for some of the biggest brands in government and education.
For exceptional candidates there may be an internal role at the end of the placement as we are currently actively recruiting.
BrightLemon’s mission is to create social software that has a positive impact on society.
To apply please send your CV and 2 URLs explaining your work to: