Where: BrightLemon London
Contact: Edward Davies
If you’re an experienced PHP developer with little or no experience in Drupal, but would like to learn, this is the role for you!
We’re a team of Drupal enthusiasts based in London’s Tech City and were looking for a passionate developer to join our team, so we can train and mold you into a Drupal warrior.
Not only will you learn the skills needed to become a fully fledged Drupal developer, you will be applying these skills for some of the largest brands in the world, including MTV, Fujitsu and Cambridge University.
Working alongside our experienced team of Drupal developers, this opportunity will give you the skills to operate large community websites built with Drupal - the fastest growing CMS around. We will empower you with the Drupal knowledge to do the job. Learn from the best.
Even though it would be nice, we’re not looking for somebody with years of Drupal experience. PHP/LAMP/MYSQL skills and a good attitude is the best recipe for this role.
- Excellent PHP development experience (minimum 1-2 years)
- Good understanding of the LAMP stack
- Industry experience (minimum 1-2 years)
- A recent graduate from a computer science degree with some industry experience would be perfect.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience of Drupal Module development and Drupal Theming
- A sound understanding of Front End web technologies
- System admin and data management skills
You should also be an excellent communicator, a hardworking but more importantly (smart working) developer, with an eye for detail and bringing projects in on time.
Have somebody in mind? Let us know who and you could receive a £250 referral fee.
To apply please send your CV and 2 URLs explaining your work to: email@example.com