Contact: Edward Davies
We are a growing web development team based in London’s TechCity looking for an energetic office manager to help us always stay organised.
As Office Manager you will be part of a high growth web based business providing digital solutions for some of the largest brands in the world, including MTV, Cambridge University and NHS.
You’ll also have the opportunity to join a young, professional and dynamic team which is growing at an exciting rate.
- Invoicing and finance
- Managing the office calendar and arranging meetings
- Maintaining supplies
- Overseeing the recruitment of new staff Petty cash management
- Managing staff holidays and absences
- Answering the phone
- Updating all staff records
- Plan, consult and manage office moves
- Create and implement office policies
- Assisting the HR, finance and operations departments
YOU WILL NEED:
You should be an energetic and productive person with a ‘can do’ attitude in light of any situation. A jack of all trades, the office manager will need to be logistical, time efficient and friendly.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- The ability to multi-task and micro manage smaller requirements
- Highly confident with IT and the basic office software packages (word, Excel, PowerPoint ect)
- Excellent attention to detail, with a creative, proactive and analytical approach.
To apply for this role of Office Manager, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.