We are looking for an energetic and self-driven individual to join our team in a part time role, which will potentially convert into full time role within the next few months.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in social media, marketing, blogging, web 2.0 and would like to join and get hands-on experience with an innovative and fast growing start-up.
We are the world’s largest network of alumni & students of top universities for short term renting. Our goal is to create trust between real people by finding friends of friends within trusted networks to arrange short-term accommodation solutions.
Flat-Club is growing very fast with more than 2,000 properties in 20 cities worldwide, strong interest from investors (completed successful series A fund raising from outstanding investors), and is the winner of the 2012 TechCrunch Pitching Challenge.
Flat-Club is also a proud member of Google Campus London and the prestigious London Business School Incubator Program.
As Community Manager and Content Writer you will be responsible for managing communities across social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or YouTube and create engaging content to promote our brand into our marketplace. This will involve:
• Regular updates on all social media channels and forums.
• Produce quality content for our blog, website and newsletters.
• Manage the online community and respond to any contact.
• Provide insight gained from community monitoring & social media listening platforms to all teams and stakeholders.
• Generate and brainstorm ideas for marketing messages and see the successful ideas actually implemented and tested.
• You must be passionate about social media and content writing
• Excellent English written skills
• Exceptionally self-motivated
• Good team player with ‘can do’ attitude
Please apply with CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org