Contact: Edward Davies
Develop new business for a fast growing digital agency
We’re a growing web development team based in London’s TechCity who’s looking for a sparky Business Development Manager to increase our already impressive client list, including MTV, Cambridge University, NHS and Fujitsu.
We’re looking for somebody with a natural flare for sales, which can generate leads, close deals and guide an enquiry through all stages of pitching.
We specialise in online community development, building interactive websites that allow people to connect and communicate online.
Your responsibility will be to nurture and manage a pipeline of sale leads that are developed both internally and gathered through your own activity. You will have a big impact on the business and will be involved in every element of the sales process.
From the initial approach through to delivering winning presentations - you will play an instrumental role in promoting BrightLemon’s services to new and existing clients.
You will need:
You should be a proactive, business development / B2B sales professional with experience and skills that match the following:
- A natural ability to close sales via own generated leads and supplied leads, by phone, email or meeting.
- Excellent written communication skills, with experience in proposal creation.
- Field sales experience with confidence meeting with potential customers in the region.
- Experience or strong appreciation of design, web development, the internet and online marketing/SEO.
- Excellent attention to detail, with a creative, proactive and analytical approach.
- Ability to network and nurture leads.
- Highly motivated to meet/ exceed targets and excel.
- Must be hard-working, competitive and passionate to provide the best service for our clients.
To apply for this role of Web Project Manager, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.