Contact: Katie Fong
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Customer Service Manager, you’ll launch a customer service contact center from the ground up. In this role you will build, implement and monitor a solid support team that delivers high quality service. You’ll work proactively to drive the “Homejoy Client Experience” while leading and managing the Customer Service and Solutions team.
• Design and implement customer solution programmes matching operational capabilities and customer expectations
• Drive all services from end-to-end support and documentation which offer capability to clearly manage performance levels, service improvement plans and a clear escalation framework which supports resolution of operational issues
• Act as a gatekeeper function that ensures effective service delivery and fully developed end-to-end support structure to include: processes, SLAs and KPIs.
• Implement effective processes that save time, optimize performance, and align with company goals.
• 5+ years call center and customer service experience
• 2+ years experience managing, leading & motivating staff
• Thrive in a fast paced environment
• Energetic, positive and tireless work ethic
• Assertive and have a strong drive to develop those around you
• Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility and accountability
PERKS AND COMPENSATION:
• We’re still young. You have to the opportunity to join a successful, fast growing startup, allowing you to directly impact the future success of our company and help us redefine home services - all while learning how to run a business from the ground up.
• Do something meaningful. We’re not just another tech or cleaning company - we are putting hundreds of people to work in a down economy while making home services more efficient, dependable and affordable for everyone.
• Competitive salary, and benefits