Where: Every Interaction
Contact: Jon Darke
We're looking for a UI-oriented front-end engineer to help us with some interesting upcoming projects. You'll need to be great at developing fast performing and well written HTML, CSS & JS, with the ability to handle some PHP and integration with services such as WordPress. Starting with a 1 month contract.
We want someone who:
• creates rough prototypes using frameworks to convey concepts fast.
• enhances static designs with interactive details, filling in the blanks and contributing at every level.
• opens photoshop occasionally to get measurements, colour values and assets required to build things how you want them built.
• has a complete inability to tolerate things being our of order.
• educates us on what is possible and how we should be developing ideas and designs.
• is a problem solver.
We don't want someone who just produces, churns out, or delivers code because it's their job.
We are a small team of 3 interaction designers working with some really interesting startups & SME's. We work on static content sites, interactive tools, web-apps and mobile apps. We are slightly obsessive about quality and have an unwavering attention design & interaction detail. We always try to push ourselves and our clients to achieve the best solution for any given problem.
This is a 1-month freelance position. You need to be working from our office (http://goo.gl/maps/h7ezn) with us, most of the time. Freelance to begin with, working on a few select projects. Assuming everyone's happy we'd like to discuss an extension of contract or more.
Absolutely no recruiters