Contact: Kunal Damani
We are looking for an awesome developer with a start-up mindset to join our growing development team.
You will be directly involved in all the development happening on the application. As a Mid-Senior Developer it is expected that you can contribute with your own ideas and have an immediate impact developing the Social Network for Beauty.
- Work closely with the other team members to implement and deliver new features for the web application.
- Provide accurate estimation of implementation timescales.
- Ensure that the features developed by the development team are produced to the highest possible quality and within the timescale estimated.
- Contribute with ideas to improve the development and processes within the company.
- Research new solutions and technologies that support the business.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years commercial PHP/MySQL development experience client or agency side building ground up complex applications.
- Practical application development experience using OO PHP5.3+
- Exposure to Zend Framework or equivalent MVC Frameworks.
- Experience in querying and manipulating MySQL.
- Experience using code management systems such as GIT/Subversion.
- Experience working with third party API’s (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, Campaign Monitor, etc.).
- Driven to stay current with best practices, methodologies and technologies.
To stand out from the crowd you’ll have a good working knowledge of:
- Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Doctrine ORM 2.2+
- NoSQL technologies (Redis, MongoDB, etc)
- Mobile development
- Unit Testing / Test Driven Development
- The latest technologies to build highly scalable applications
More on Stack Overflow: http://bit.ly/ZGgxuJ