Where: Funryde Ltd.
Contact: Bassem Barake
Funryde is an on-demand real-time ride-sharing service, which revolves around the sharing economy. Funryde offers drivers the potential to offset their vehicle costs while offering riders affordability and an interesting social experience. We will be launching our beta trials in London soon, and throughout the UK soon after.
We are looking for experienced, full time iOS developers to join our startup team in London.
Funryde is part of London Business School's Incubator 2013/14 program and is a recipient of the Deloitte Institute for Innovation and Entrepreunership Founder’s award for the year.
- Design and develop iOS application for mobile and/or tablet
- Create designs for complex features and communicate them effectively with both technical and non-technical people
- Review product requirements and make recommendations- Write well documented, highly maintainable code, and make enhancements to existing feature sets
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience with Objective-C and iOS development
- In-depth knowledge of iOS, interactive application development, memory management, concurrency, and multi-threading
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful)
- Knowledge of SQLlte, and a good knowledge of client-server architecture and cloud computing
- Excellent analytical problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to deliver on tight schedule
- Ability to work effectively with agile development environment
- Ability to effectively translate technical requirements into business solutions- Experience using version control such as GITHUB or CVS, and code review platforms such as Crucible.
- Have developed commercially-deployed iOS app is desirable
- Experience in PHP & MySQL and in developing secure web applications is a plus
- Expert in application servers like Tomcat, and scripting in Linux environment is a plus