Contact: Alinna Chung
We're a fashion startup based in Shoreditch, London that helps people save time and find clothes they love by giving them their very own personal stylist. It's all done online, is completely free, and it's growing very quickly. We’re backed by some great investors, including the founding investor in Spotify, former director of Harrods, billionaire former owner of Warner Music
This is an opportunity to dive into the workings of one of London’s top startups and have significant impact on the operations of our business. The role is paid, full-time for 3 months, with the chance of becoming permanent.
A rare opportunity for an all-rounder to dive into the workings of an online fashion startup and have impact on the operations and growth of the business.
A sample of the challenges of this role include:
- helping our growth rate skyrocket through marketing across multiple digital channels
- exploring alternate advertising channels
- understanding our shipping logistics and establishing process improvements, from packaging through delivery
- finding additional office space for our growing operations
- Other day-to-day tasks as needed. We’re a start-up so be ready to get involved in a bit of everything!
We’re an ambitious, high-performing team so there are some basic expectations we have of anyone who joins. You should be:
- a university graduate
- have some work experience, ideally with a top-tier consulting firm
- highly energetic
- like to get things done
- able to work independently
- good at communicating clearly and simply
- highly analytical (best if you know Excel like the back of your hand)
- have a passion for fashion and/or technology
- not afraid to get your hands dirty
Email a CV and cover letter to alinna[at]thread.com detailing the skills and experience you’d bring and why you’re interested in working with us