Where: Scarlett of Soho
Scarlett of Soho is a new online eyewear brand looking to change the way UK folks experience eyewear retail. Our mission is to provide folks with a kickass alternative experience to traditional high street eyewear retail, while designing, manufacturing and retailing our own prescription designer eyewear, and having a bunch of fun along the way.
We’re new, funded, and looking to disrupt the local market. We look forward to meeting you.
We’re looking for someone with excellent writing and social skills, along with decent Photoshop/Illustrator capabilities to help us produce user-focused content across online and offline channels.
Amongst other things, your day-to-day might involve:
- writing a blog post or two
- taking a bunch of pictures for our Instagram account
- planning upcoming editorial content with our content director
- mocking up and/or designing collateral for our next secret event
- grabbing an iced coffee with the rest of the team at 4pm
- attending a talk/panel/networking event to learn, meet new people and grow!
This is a paid internship (~25 hours a week in our office @ Tower Hill). Pay starts at £8/hr.
- Excellent writing skills
- Decent Photoshop/Illustrator skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for style, fashion and user-focused content
- Photography, blogging, community management skills are a major bonus
- Must bring your own laptop
- Hustler at heart; perpetual scholar
Want to know us better?
Check us out at:
To apply, please do so through this link: