Contact: Carl Thomas
0208 819 3463
Hi. We're Audiowings. We don't believe in job roles. But we DO believe the way we listen to music is about to change...
We're building a premium pair of smart headphones that wirelesly connect directly to platforms like Spotify via 3G. Just imagine - All of your Audio. Anywhere you go. All on your Headphones. That's our vision.
In the last 18 months, we've been working hard to get our IP protected, prototypes developed and partnerships formulated for access to great content and really clever people.
We're looking for someone who is a self-certified 'maker-cum-developer' to help us reach our design goals.
So who are we looking for?
If you're REALLY going to make us excited, you'll be
- someone who knows their way around schematics and Gerber files
- someone who has low level software development experience (c#/JS/PHP)
- someone with experience of designing integrated systems for connected devices
However we'll definitely love you if you're
- someone with low level electrical engineering knowledge or experience
- someone who has played with a 3D printer and knows how to operate one
- someone who won't try and use a soldering iron to iron their clothes
We're a small team with a lot of experience in the corporate and military sectors. You'll be confident working with experienced engineers, whilst also being driven by creating beautiful customer-orientated products. You'll also be able to give direction to agencies and 3rd parties that we work with.
Most importantly, you're someone who shares our vision. Someone who has a passion for innovation. And crucially, someone who is a self starter, proactive do-er and loves music!
Salary plus stock options are available for the right candidate. Due to the size of the current team, this role has the potential to rapidly grow into a true co-founder/Director role.
Looking forward to speaking to you!