Contact: Andrew Connolly
DueDil is one of the fastest growing, most exciting startups in the UK and we’re looking for outstanding Front End Developers who thrive on great design coupled with a demonstrable interest in data visualisation.
We're opening up and connecting data to change the way people do business. Whether it's fraud prevention, due diligence, market & competitor research, or decisions about risk, lending & credit, we believe that better data-informed insights help businesses act better, and faster.
Our vision is to organise the world’s private company information.
Making raw data meaningful through great interactions, great visualisation and clear design is crucial to this mission; and it's why we want people like you.
We're looking for someone to:
- Work closely with product designers to help shape and build engaging user interfaces and stunning data visualisations
- Create efficient reusable client side code modules, with a focus on extensibility and intelligent design
- Be proactive and involved in design and code reviews
- Identify & follow front end best practices when building features, from browser and device compatibility to accessibility and SEO
- Excellent HTML/CSS skills
- Experience with building rich data driven visualisations
- Good awareness of cross browser issues, graceful degradation and code debugging
- Strong portfolio of previous work
- Experience tailoring interfaces for mobile and touch devices
- PHP experience with an MVC framework
- Experience working with git
- A keen eye for visual and UI design
Cool stuff you'll get to do:
- Work with huge amounts of data within a data driven organisation
- 10% of your time set aside to work on passion projects
- Contribute to / start your own open source projects
- Company hackathons