Where: Noodle Live
Contact: Gary Pearman
£35,000 – £40,000 p.a.
Come join team Noodle at our offices in Shoreditch, London - we use a unique combination of RFID/NFC and mobile apps for events.
You will need to be comfortable with front-end and back-end web development, as well as have some experience working on native iOS/Android applications.
You’ll be a good all round developer, who is keen to work in an environment where unit tests and continuous integration are a core part of the development process.
You’ll know how to write code that is clean, reusable, stable, well-tested and well-documented.
You’ll not be afraid of trying new frameworks or languages, and you’ll need to be somebody who is able to operate under their own steam.
* 4-6 years of web development experience in a Linux / OS X environment
* A Computer Science or Web Development related degree with a 2:1 or above
* Responsive web development and mobile API integration experience
* Knowledge and experience of using Doctrine or other
* One or more projects and / or contributions to projects on Github
* One or more iOS / Android apps in the app store
* Experience of using git, bash scripting, Apache configuration, Linux command line etc (you should know most of this off the top of your head)
* Experience of using SASS and CoffeeScript
* Experience of working with and possibly mentoring Junior developers
* You know what dependency injection, continuous integration and test-driven development are, and why / how to use them
* You should know of and / or have used some of the following: Composer, PHPUnit, Capistrano, Vagrant, NodeJS, Bower, Symfony components
* You have some experience leading / managing projects and teams