Contact: James O'Day
Salary + equity commensurate with experience
Pearlshare is a London-based startup founded to create the universal mobile utility to capture, manage and share share word-of-mouth recommendations. Founded by an experienced team and backed by high profile investors (e.g., PeerIndex and yplan). We focus on minimizing day to day tasks to focus on solving the big problems.
You will lead the development of our iOS app. You will have a few applications under your belt and at least 2 years of experience working with iOS.
You are responsible, self-motivated, and confident. You enjoy a fast pace and get things done; can intuitively anticipate problems; look beyond immediate issues; take initiative to improve both our software and our development infrastructure.
● Design, plan and craft the iOS mobile application
● Become an integral part of the team interacting with management, designers, and other teams
● Conduct design and code reviews
● Resolve bugs and create appropriate tests
● Experience in starting and building on top of new iOS applications
● Extensive expertise in objective C, the iOS SDK and iPhone down to the metal
● Strong software design/architecture skills with appreciation and understanding of the
right design pattern for the job
● Desire to own features and continually improve
● A strong eye for simplifying and a hatred of feature bloat
● An understanding of the intricacies of app stores and viral drivers
● Excellent communication skills, able to work well with a smart, passionate and growing team
● Excel when working in a dynamic startup environment
What you can expect
● Competitive salary & benefits
● Equity options for exceptional candidates
● The right tools for the job
● A fun, collaborative working environment
Next steps: please contact james@belflin to find out more.