Where: Cardlytics, Inc.
Contact: Ben Speed
£22-35k depending on experience + stock options
Cardlytics is a private company with over 250 employees headquartered in Atlanta with offices in London, New York and San Francisco. We partner with financial institutions; our clients are retailers, restaurants, and other consumer brands.
You will be working as a member of our friendly and fun data management team, focused on improving current data process's and getting a holistic appreciation for the data that we use.
Your grounding in our data will then develop yourself to add improvements and optimise where possible. You will be working in a well experienced team where you will be encouraged to develop new skills (with lots of support) and progress.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a recent computer science graduate with a few years experience looking to work in a challenging yet rewarding environment. We're looking for a free thinker who is passionate about data management, improving current methodologies and creating new optimised processes.
Skills and Requirements
- 2+ years commercial experience of the MS SQL platform (2008+)
- Proven experience in T-SQL for querying VLDB’s (Very Large DataBases) and authoring SQL Stored Procedures (SP) and/or User Defined Functions (UDF)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytically minded with great problem-solving capabilities
- Has track record of identifying and implementing process improvements
- Highly numerate and proficient in MS Excel and advanced functionality (Vlookup, VBA)
- Experience of SAS platform with manipulation of data using SAS Base/Macro
- Knowledge of MS SQL Full-Text Searching functionality
- Experience in developing ETL processes within MS SQL 2008+ databases
- Exposure to Big Data platforms
- Awareness of Text mining techniques and approaches
- Usage of other programming languages e.g.Python, ASP.NET/VB.NET/C#