Where: Highly successful Social Media post start-up
Contact: Leigh Carrick-Moore
£525 per day
Contract Automation Engineer to £525/day
3 months rolling
A highly successful post startup is seeking a strong automation engineer who can write good acceptance tests, working with challenging UI. Are you a test automation expert, who likes to get involved in writing easy to read UI tests on a daily basis? Do you like maintaining automated tests and resolve complicated problems with large number of tests? Do you like to use cutting edge technology to test business problems in a high-volume, high scalability environment? If so, you may be well suited for this role.
● Writing automated test scenarios and test cases using Selenium Webdriver with C#, Specflow and Nunit.
● Developing and executing test plans with a variety of test techniques.
● Automated and manual test execution, bug tracking and reviews.
● Liaise with client services and product team to understand live issues.
● Work closely with everyone on discussing test strategies and improving quality process.
● Performing manual and automated regression test runs and reporting results whenever required.
● Keeping automated test cases updated.
● Prioritizing and writing new automated tests for issues.
● Raising of issues, defects, observations as necessary to highlight errors.
Required skills and experience:
● Be able to write SQL queries to test data functionality.
● Strong Selenium skills
● Creating automated test scripts in C# using page object modelling.
● Be able to write scenarios and features using gherkin/cucumber.
● Creating test automation frameworks from scratch.
● Experience working with bug tracking tool like Jira.
● Good knowledge of object oriented programming like C#.
● Analytical problem solver with strong attention to detail.
Desired Skills and experience:
● Performance testing.
● Experience with online advertising or social media.
● Experience testing restful API’s.
Call Leigh on 07904 154144 for immediate interview