Where: Stealth Startup
Contact: Ricardo Brízido
A London social commerce startup seeks front end engineer ninja!
We're a well-funded software startup in London, building an innovative social commerce concept that promises to disrupt the current landscape. We're in stealth mode.
Our offering is focused on design-rich products, and will be across web and mobile (with tablet being core). We’re led by a Silicon Valley entrepreneur and former Microsoft executive, and our team boasts combined experiences spanning US and UK startups.
- Have a portfolio of awesome products you’ve built and took part of.
- Experience in building pixel-perfect interfaces, best-in-class UX.
- Love elegant, maintainable, scalable, available and reusable code.
- Forward-thinking, entrepreneurial, creative, flexible and efficient.
- Passionate about social commerce and user experience.
- Super motivated to create a breakthrough product in a startup environment.
- Work fast independently and within a small tech team.
- Positive energy. Enjoy collaborating in a diverse team that includes design and business talent.
- Great communicator.
- Have a university degree in Computer Science or proven expertise.
What You Need (the more the better!)
- At least 3+ years relevant experience, ideally in mobile, tablet and responsive design websites.
- Solid experience in:
* At least one JS framework such as Backbone.js, Angular, Spine, others
* Awareness of high-performance on the client side
* Have worked within a scrum/agile environment
* Have a basic understanding of server side technologies (PHP/Java)
* iOS / Android SDKs
What You Get
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to co-build the next big thing in social commerce
- Work in a world-class team
- Cool, hip offices in Central London, with perks
- Opportunity to build to be part of the an expanding tech team
If you think this is you please get in touch!