Contact: Marina Hramkova
Competitive, based on experience
We're on a hunt for:
Experienced web developer to join our growing team, based in the middle of the sought after Silicon Roundabout area, just opposite Google Campus in London. Given our focus on innovation and the pace of work, we're looking for an open-minded, flexible, and adaptable to change individual with a professional attitude to work.
- Fluency in Python and JS
- Exposure to OOP and Functional Programming
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Django web framework
- Knowledge of other languages (e.g Go)
- Exposure to evented/asynchronous patterns
- Client side JS frameworks (backbone, angular, react, etc)
In return you get:
- Competitive salary
- Rewards and recognition
- Experience working in vibrant Agile team, from contributing to projects to leading them
- Opportunity to work closely with London-based and international startups, turning them into the next big thing.
- Opportunity to attend multiple tech events (networking, seminars, conferences, etc.) in the UK and abroad
- The latest technologies and devices to assist in your work
- Friday beers (in fact, it depends what day of the week it feels like), Fifa, and much much more!
Leto is a digital innovation agency that works with startups and large enterprises. It helps to build and scale up new ventures by providing all kinds of services from IT consultancy, to branding, design and application development. Leto is also involved in various startup and technology events around Europe and London particularly, having presented at conferences and summits, as well as having recently run a pan-european startup competition StartupRally.
Drop an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to include some links to show off your work (e.g. github, bitbucket).