Elliptic is building a suite of enterprise services for cryptocurrencies to lay the groundwork for a new world of finance. We understand the huge disruptive potential of Bitcoin as a protocol and its use to implement distributed contracts, smart property, and more.
We are a small team of technical PhDs with a background in finance looking for bright individuals to grow our engineering team. We value people who are enthusiastic and who are keen to express their own ideas and contribute to the group. We work in an industry which is rapidly evolving, so need people who are open-minded and able to iterate quickly.
- develop new products and functionality for our web-based financial services.
- build modular, scalable solutions that are secure and reliable.
- produce clear, polished code to deadlines.
- an excellent science/maths/engineering degree from a top university.
- strong fundamental programming skills.
- experience consuming and implementing APIs and REST.
- experience using DVCS and development best practices.
- adaptable to changing business requirements whilst maintaining highest standards of code.
To apply, email email@example.com with a CV and a bit about yourself.