c.30-45k, + options
Who We Are
We are Blaze and we create the ultimate products for urban cyclists. To start with, we reimagined the bike light… Sounds interesting? Find out more on blaze.cc/jobs
Who We Are Looking For
• A kickass marketing person.
• Experience of marketing & launching a product or service. Bonus points if a) it was a physical product, b) at a startup or with an emerging and exciting brand and c) it went incredibly well.
• E-commerce guru, you eat SEO for breakfast, you own the site conversion stats site and can quickly test and make decisions on what we should be doing.
• Ability to manage relationships with packaging designers, advertising agency, PR agency etc. as well as junior marketing roles within Blaze.
• You’re numerical; you can quickly run a model to see if an AdWords, FB or YouTube campaign is worth financing.
• You’re full of ideas for our autumn launch & can come up with clever ways to get bikers to purchase our light from blaze.cc.
• Someone really great with people, as you’ll be managing many relationships internally and externally.
• Manage our E-commerce performance.
• Co-ordinate with Evans to leverage their marketing resources and ensure high volume of sales in-store.
• Define the PR strategy and manage relations with press and bloggers.
• Start developing a strategy for the Christmas sales now.
• Get Blaze in front of the best influencers and reviewers pre-launch.
• You love your bike! Sorry, it’s a big part of why we all love Blaze.
• You live online. You’re plugged into the cycling blogs and know Rapha are releasing a new range before they do.
• You’re incredibly creative.
• You’re strategic and think big.
• You’re not afraid to take risks. Success or fail, you always connect it back to the numbers to track performance.
• You care when people are talking about us. You’re constantly talking to our customers and building their feedback into strategy.