Adthena is a leading competitive intelligence service for Google search advertisers. This position offers varied, interesting and challenging work in a great environment, working on cutting edge technology used by some of the world’s biggest brands.
Purpose of the role:
As Senior Designer you will be a critical part in the development of Adthena, working closely with product management and engineering from conception through to launch. Your mission is to help us design the visual systems that make our product intuitive and engaging, turning complex data scenarios into actionable, easily understood reporting - your designs and ideas will be an integral part of what makes a feature stick.
You will acquire a deep understanding of our customers, using both your intuition and design expertise to shape the optimal user experience across every touchpoint in our business. You will be energised by problem solving and have a keen eye for resolving complicated requirements with beautiful solutions, particularly when it comes to data visualisation and designing around existing user workflows and personas.
You will be comfortable working a fast-paced environment, and will relish the opportunity to provide design leadership to the business as a whole.
- 3+ years experience in digital design
- A passion to simplify the complex through creative and beautiful designs
- Strong communicator and advocate of usability principles
- Past experience in information design and user experience design
- Ability to provide clear visual specifications for our engineers to bring features to life
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator or Fireworks
Nice to have:
- An understanding of SEM - PPC and SEO technologies
Salary: Competitive market rates
Stock options available