Who We Are
We are Blaze and we create the ultimate products for urban cyclists. To start with, we reimagined the bike light… Sounds interesting? Find out more on blaze.cc/jobs
Who We Are Looking For
• A community hero for Blaze.
• Someone who’s run successful online marketing campaigns before, across a range of media platforms.
• Ability to think creatively for the best ways to engage our very active cycling community online.
• Someone who can write good copy and is plugged into the cycle blog scene.
Example Responsibilities in First 12 Months
• Run our Customer Care & Service; jump on incoming queries/concerns/returns from our customers. Finding the best way to support them in our crucial first months.
• Run our social media, keep a fresh and engaging Blaze presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo etc.
• Regularly source & write rich content for our blog and to push across social media.
• Create guest posts for other well placed blogs.
• Help with PR campaign and product reviews in relevant publications/blogs.
• Get Blaze in front of the best influencers and reviewers pre-launch.
Example Attributes You Will Have
• Love your bike! Sorry, it’s a big part of why we all love Blaze.
• You live online. You’re plugged into the cycling blogs, you know Rapha are releasing a new range before they do and SF have just rolled out a new cycle highway.
• You’re a twitter junky.
• You’re incredibly creative.
• You’re strategic and think big.
• You know and care when people are talking about us. You’re constantly talking to our customers and building their feedback into strategy.
• You’re naturally very social and full of energy.