Contact: Michalis Gkontas
Cookisto.co.uk is a trusted community marketplace connecting talented home cooks with hungry locals. What started as a Master’s Thesis has developed into a fast growing community of foodies. Enjoying thousands of home-cooked meals each month, the Cookistas know that good food is for sharing.
We aim to be the biggest peer-to-peer marketplace for food; offering healthy, personalized homemade meals to the world.
We are seeking a passionate Marketer to lead our expansion efforts in the UK. The ideal candidate will be creative, energetic and a food lover! This is an incredible opportunity to own and lead the marketing strategy and tactical execution to drive user acquisition and retention across all marketing channels in the UK.
• Creating strategy for identifying, testing and evaluating new marketing channels and tactics
• Working with product stakeholders and management to define marketing goals
• Working with the product team to design and develop features and tools that improve user acquisition and retention
• Effectively communicating brand and product positioning to local audiences
• 1 year experience on online marketing, business development or community management
• Entrepreneurial spirit, and comfort in a startup environment
• Strong experience in social media channels and community support
• Excellent writing and public speaking skills
• Positive energy ☺
• Startup experience
• Copywriting skills
• A strong network in the media and the startup scene in the UK
• Competitive salary
• Awesome workspace at TechHub - Google Campus
• Stock option plan
• Delicious homemade meals and holidays to a Greek island!