Contact: Katie Fong
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a customer service specialist you are by far one of the most important people on our team. You'll be the initial point of contact for customers and will be an active participant in the "Homejoy Client Experience". We're looking for someone who understands how important the user experience is and has strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
• Answer service related questions and concerns regarding booking appointments, scheduling, billing, customer feedback, etc.
• Handle inbound and outbound customer calls and emails from clients and cleaners
• Handle website IM chat
• Route calls and emails as necessary to other staff
• Multilingual: English (required) + German, Spanish, French, or other European languages
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to use judgment and tact with customers
• Excellent phone and email etiquette with effective verbal and written skills
• Ability to learn quickly, highly organized, able to multitask and work independently in a fast paced and changing environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, professional, easy to get along with and enthusiastic
• Experience working with a startup is a huge plus although not required
• We’re still young. You have to the opportunity to join a successful, fast growing startup, allowing you to directly impact the future success of our company and help us redefine home services - all while learning how to run a business from the ground up.
• Do something meaningful. We’re not just another tech or cleaning company - we are putting hundreds of people to work in a down economy while making home services more efficient, dependable and affordable for everyone.
Hours/Availability: 40 hours per week; M-F and/or Sat-Sun 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Pay: 8.50GBP/hr with room for quick advancement