Where: Poq Studio
Contact: Poq Studio
Poq Studio is looking for a junior full-stack .Net developer to help us build the world’s best mobile shopping platform.
At Poq Studio you get to play with all the new technologies, such as Azure cloud deployments, iPhone apps and jQuery-powered mobile websites.
We like all our developers to work on the full stack, from database to front-end design, and we work in fast-paced sprints to constantly improve the platform. In Poq Studio you will make a real difference, join us and help invent the future of mobile shopping!
We ask for:
• Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
• Ability to consistently create maintainable and error-free code.
• Entrepreneurial personality: getting things done and making good decisions under pressure.
• Experience with a fast agile process in small teams, using GitHub or TFS.
• Great communications and team-working skills.
• Expertise in the latest .Net technologies: C#, ASP.Net MVC, Azure SQL and Entity Framework.
• Bonus points for visual design skills.
Poq Studio is a very successful company, and you will be part of a winning team. We are part of Seedcamp, Europe's best tech accelerator, and backed by London's top investors in fashion and retail. We work with the best fashion brands in the world; for our latest project, check out the Hudson iOS app and m.hudsonshoes.com. As part of the Tech City community, we do great events, such as live-coding an app and mobile website in 2 hours, on stage at Google’s headquarters.
Our team is super friendly and social, we have lunch together every day, we go out to play basketball in the weekends and go out for beers after work on Fridays.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out http://poqstudio.com to learn more about what we're about.
PS: No recruitment agencies please!