Where: Own- Label
Contact: Julia Goga-Cooke
fashion marketing internship
Are you constantly on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr? Can you name the top street
style bloggers? Own Label, a community for emerging fashion designers, is looking
for a Marketing Intern to work with our small team to:
• Maintain social media presence via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
• Help drive website traffic and engagement via social media
• Be able to build and leverage a strong network of peers and partners
• Promote Own Label’s live competitions
• Contribute to the Own Label blog
Over the course of this four week placement, the right candidate will have the opportunity to
implement his/her fresh and daring ideas on how to viral a fashion competition. There is great scope
for the right candidate to play a key role in the evolution of this new company.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Professional experience with use of social media tools and resources
• Positive attitude and willingness to work with and share information with colleagues
• Ability to self-manage and know when to ask for help
• Degree in PR, communications, journalism, technology, or related field (desired but not necessary)
• The internship will start mid June and will last for four weeks
• The intern will be required 2/3 days per week
• Own Label is located at Somerset House
• The internship is a voluntary work placement but travel and subsistence expenses will be
reimbursed (up to £15 per day)
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
For further information call Juliana on 077 4081 8305.