Where: Funryde Ltd.
Contact: Bassem Barake
We are looking for experienced, full time (initially on a contract basis) iOS developers to join our startup team in London.
Funryde is part of London Business School's Incubator 2013/14 program and is a recipient of the Deloitte Institute for Innovation and Entrepreunership Founder’s award for the year.
- Design and develop iOS application for mobile and/or tablet
- Create designs for complex features and communicate them effectively with both technical and non-technical people
- Review product requirements and make recommendations- Write well documented, highly maintainable code, and make enhancements to existing feature sets
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience with Objective-C and iOS development
- In-depth knowledge of iOS, interactive application development, memory management, concurrency, and multi-threading
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful)
- Knowledge of SQLlte, and a good knowledge of client-server architecture and cloud computing
- Excellent analytical problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to deliver on tight schedule
- Ability to work effectively with agile development environment
- Ability to effectively translate technical requirements into business solutions- Experience using version control such as GITHUB or CVS, and code review platforms such as Crucible.
- Have developed commercially-deployed iOS app is desirable
- Experience in PHP & MySQL and in developing secure web applications is a plus
- Expert in application servers like Tomcat, and scripting in Linux environment is a plus