Flat-Club is looking for an energetic and self driven customer service and sales manager for a challenging position.
Flat-Club is the world’s largest network of alumni & students of top universities for short term renting, which is changing the way we travel. Our goal is to create trust between real people by finding friends of friends from existing social networks to arrange short term accommodation solutions.
Flat-Club is growing very fast with more than 2,000 properties in 20 cities worldwide, strong interest from investors (completed successful fund raising), and is the winner of the 2012 TechCrunch Pitching Challenge. Flat-Club is a proud member of the prestigious London Business School Incubator Program.
The Customer Service and Sales Manager will join Flat-Club Customer Relations team and would be responsible for the relations with Flat-Club’s existing customers – guests and hosts. The main goal is to increase the number of booked nights and completed bookings on Flat-Club, by providing excellent customer service to guests in the booking process, and identify opportunities to increase sales within Flat-Club’s database.
• Identify opportunities to increase customers satisfaction and improve operations
• Manage the company's relations with its guests and hosts
• Provide outstanding telephone, chat, and email customer service
• Proactively contact customers to support the booking process
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Fluent English – written and spoken
• Self motivated and enthusiastic
• Ability to initiate and execute projects
• Strong attention to details
• Organized and structured
• Computer skills
• Customer relations or sales experience - advantage