Where: Not Listed (Confidential)
Unpaid ( however there will be an opportunity to gain shares or profit)
The company is a start up offering social networking in the apparel/ retail sector. The company will be both a desktop & mobile platform.
We are looking for an ambitious experienced PHP Developer. The role will be to assist completing and iterating the site to prepare it for its Beta launch. The ideal candidate will have:
1. Working knowledge of industry leading MVC Frameworks e.g. Cakephp & Symfony.
2. Experience and comfortable working with Oracle database or MySql.
3. Experience with test driven development (unit and integration testing).
4. Has extensive experience with HTML, CSS, Java script to build rich UI, experience with Java script
libraries like jQuery preferred.
5. Experience working with continuous integration (not essential but rather a bonus).
6. Comfortable configuring apache web server for PHP deployment.
7. Experience setting up or working with ecommerce platforms (not essential but rather a bonus).
8. Experience using a source control system e.g. svn, github and cvs.
9. Worked in an agile environment.
About the role and Company
The role will be unpaid; however there will be an opportunity to gain shares or profit, these terms will be
discussed at a further stage of the interview.
As a Lead Developer, you will be working alongside our Technology advisor remotely but also supported by a team of 2 to 4 remote developers.
The role of the support developers will be heavily focused on UI & the Back end of the project.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a very exciting and game changing Start-Up at a very pivotal moment.
Tipped as being a “unique start up in a very profitable market”, we are interested in hiring a technology
entrepreneur who we can share this vision and help us make it a reality.
We look forward to hearing from you