Where: Stick Sports
Contact: Paul Collins
Stick Sports are seeking a Senior Game Designer to join our London office (Shoreditch) to help us build upon the success of our unique sports game franchise.
Stick Sports Ltd is a fast growing indie studio specialising in casual sports games for web and mobile. We’ve already enjoyed top 10 successes with Stick Tennis and Stick Cricket by combining simple, fast gameplay with fun and quirky graphics. We were shortlisted at the TIGA awards for Visual and Game Design, and our games have enjoyed over a billion game plays from over 100 million users worldwide. We are now looking to expand our portfolio of games with new sports and new game models in social, mobile and web.
You will have a pivotal role in the development of our game designs, from inception through to delivery, working with the team to devise gameplay for new sports games, designing new game modes for those games and creating detailed user flows to optimise the user experience.
You will need to have:
- 3-4 years games design experience, preferably in Social or Mobile games
- Degree or equivalent preferably from a top university or art school
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of game structures, monetisation models and social game mechanics.
- Demonstrable skills in designing compelling user experiences.
- Great communication and presentational skills are required and any graphical skills you can bring would be an advantage.
- Ambition, motivation and be inspirational to the rest of the team
- An interest in sport is essential
This is a senior role that will give a talented designer the opportunity to develop their skills and show what they can do with a popular franchise.
Salary is negotiable